Our Atrial Fibrillation Clinic
If you are diagnosed with Atrial Fibrillation, you are not alone. Atrial Fibrillation is the most common heart rhythm abnormality, affecting 33 million individuals worldwide. Our dedicated atrial fibrillation clinic offers advanced, innovative treatment approaches to atrial fibrillation patients in Genesee county and the surrounding area, through a comprehensive and patient-focused approach. Atrial fibrillation affects each individual patient differently, and our clinic strives to create a customized treatment plan for each patient designed specifically to treat symptoms, risk factors and promote healthy and quality living. Our team’s special training and expertise in managing heart rhythm disorders enable us to provide comprehensive care to our atrial fibrillation patients including the most complex cases.
Our atrial fibrillation clinic offers:
- Evaluation of atrial fibrillation and assessment of the symptoms and risks
associated with this disease.
- Assessment and treatment of the risk factors that made you at risk for
- Provide the necessary preliminary and follow up tests to evaluate your
atrial fibrillation. This will allow us to provide you with a tailored
treatment approach for your atrial fibrillation.
- Assessment and management of the stroke risk in atrial fibrillation. We
assess your individual risk and prescribe the appropriate therapy for your
- Individualized medication therapy approach to treat your atrial
- If you are a candidate for a rhythm drug (Antiarrhythmic drug) to control
your atrial fibrillation, our physician will assess your need for this and
prescribe the appropriate medication for your condition if needed.
- We provide individualized assessment of whether a patient is a candidate
for any of the various invasive and non-invasive procedures to treat their
- Our physician is a high volume operator providing catheter-ablation and
other procedures for atrial fibrillation at local hospitals in the area.
- We provide educational information for both you and your family on how
to manage and live with atrial fibrillation.